10 questions to consider when you are thinking about joining a country club...
1. Does the club have a history or a policy of assessing the members?
Argyle Country Club does not.
2. Who decides what renovations will be undertaken at the club?
At Argyle our Committees/Board make the decisions based on what you the member have told us via our membership surveys.
3. Do I have a vote/voice in the affairs of the club?
As a stockholder, you have a voice/vote in the affairs of the club.
4. Does the club offer activities & events that meet your needs?
At Argyle we offer a wide variety of events, such as; glow ball golf,
fall festival, Halloween haunted house, Independence Day fireworks and
carnival, luau, wine dinners, martinis & manicures, and much, much
5. What junior programs does the club offer?
Argyle has extremely successful junior golf, tennis, and swimming programs. We dominate the area in Inter-Club Junior matches.
6. Does the club have successful sports programs?
Over the past ten years Argyle has had tremendous success with dozens of
its junior members going on to play college golf. Argyle has also had
many junior members make the Washington Post All-Met.
7. Is the course walkable or do I have to use a cart?
60% of Argyle's members are walkers. The course is known for its gentle
rolling hills and the ability to walk off the green into the tee boxes.
8. How quickly do new members get integrated into the club?
Argyle is a very friendly, warm and welcoming club. "A home away from home" for many members.
9. Is there a Food & Beverage minimum? Do drinks count toward the minimum? Do events count toward the minimum?
Argyle does have a quarterly food & beverage minimum. Drinks, and events all count toward your minimum.
10. Can I bring guests to events at the Club?
Guests are always welcome at Argyle.